Saturday, December 10, 2005

Neophyte Ramblings

It's been a while. Part of the reason is that I am new to this world of blogs and sometimes unsure of what to do. I have so many questions. Like, how do you add other peoples blog sites to the side column of your own blog? I know one way to do it (copy the blog address of the other person's site while there, go back to your own log-in screen, go into edit template mode, search through the endless lines of html code for the right space, paste the address in, and republish) but this is such a long and arduous method. There has to be a better way.

And how do you adroitly post photos? How am I ever going to be a HNT regular when I fumble around on the most basic of things?

And what's with "tagging?" I read someone say, "So-and-so tagged me..." What does that mean?

Then there is the "meme" thing. I feel like I fell down the rabbit hole.

Not that I am complaining. I find this whole thing facinating. I spend WAY too much time just hitting the "next blog" button to see what pops up. Where else can you sit in one spot and entertain yourself with politics, religion, sex, crafts, craft/sex, diaries in mandarin, pet foto's, pet/sex, sport rants, recipes, sex/recipes, it goes on and on.

One thing I wish is that I had a laptop next to me when I read the paper in the morning for that is when I have the urge to expel my political gas. By the time I actually make it to the computer and go through my morning routine, I have lost my train of thought. Oh well. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home